Pokémon Forum
Welcome to the forum guest!! Would you like to log in or register? Administrators or Moderators will never ask you for your e-mail or password. If anyone asks or requests for your password, please notify an Administrator immediately, this means notifying through PM. While browsing this forum please enjoy!
Pokémon Forum
Welcome to the forum guest!! Would you like to log in or register? Administrators or Moderators will never ask you for your e-mail or password. If anyone asks or requests for your password, please notify an Administrator immediately, this means notifying through PM. While browsing this forum please enjoy!
Pokémon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Forum

Hello, If you need help ask a Moderator or Administrator anything! Members are allegeable to win free Pokemon, make new friends, post, and more! Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ChatboxChatbox  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit Showdown and go on Frost, Merciless League!
Save up your points to get free Pokemon up to version Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby.
Post! Post! And post! Rank up to gain fame!
Stay connected to the news to see more updates!

Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CHUMbreon
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
CHUMbreon

Game(s) : Pokemon, halo, monster hunter, portal
Reputation or Popularity number : 4

Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:55 pm

talk about the 2 Pokemon games for the gamecube
Back to top Go down
Tierney Talib
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Tierney Talib

Reputation or Popularity number : 16

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:02 pm

I haven't played Pokemon XD gale of darkness but I know colosseum and it is an amazing game, my favourite Pokemon game, because it is very different from all of the others.
Back to top Go down
CHUMbreon
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
CHUMbreon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:07 pm

they were both like the gamecube version of x and y
Back to top Go down
Tierney Talib
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Tierney Talib

Reputation or Popularity number : 16

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:11 pm

I thinkall of you should try Colosseum. If you have a good computer, install dolphin emulator and try to play it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quillastillen
Quillastillen

Game(s) : All of them! :)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:23 pm

Pokemon XD is awesome, I like it more than Colliseum, mostly because of more content in XD, but all I need is a GBA>Gamecube link cable so I can use all of my old shadow Pokemon (all purified in my XD file, including Lugia A.K.A. XD001) in X & Y when they come out. (lots of migrating)
Back to top Go down
CHUMbreon
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
CHUMbreon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:57 pm

I remember being able to transfer an unpurified lugia and everyone i new begged me for it ( this was when i was 8 )i ended up getting a first generation japanese charizard card ( yes a card not a Pokemon in the game ) for it

Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  ShadowLugia
Back to top Go down
Quillastillen
Quillastillen

Game(s) : All of them! :)

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm pretty sure you cant transfer shadow lugia, or an shadow Pokemon until it's purified.... or did the game glitch and let you trade it?
Back to top Go down
CHUMbreon
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
CHUMbreon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:06 pm

no it was some type of glitch, there was a certain way to do it but i forgot how
Back to top Go down
CHUMbreon
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
CHUMbreon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:26 pm

i had trouble with XD when i was little. i couldnt find the kid u were playing hide and seek with for 3 months!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness    Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Colosseum and XD gale of darkness
Page 1 of 1