Pokémon Forum
Welcome to the forum guest!! Would you like to log in or register? Administrators or Moderators will never ask you for your e-mail or password. If anyone asks or requests for your password, please notify an Administrator immediately, this means notifying through PM. While browsing this forum please enjoy!
Pokémon Forum
Welcome to the forum guest!! Would you like to log in or register? Administrators or Moderators will never ask you for your e-mail or password. If anyone asks or requests for your password, please notify an Administrator immediately, this means notifying through PM. While browsing this forum please enjoy!
Pokémon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Forum

Hello, If you need help ask a Moderator or Administrator anything! Members are allegeable to win free Pokemon, make new friends, post, and more! Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ChatboxChatbox  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit Showdown and go on Frost, Merciless League!
Save up your points to get free Pokemon up to version Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby.
Post! Post! And post! Rank up to gain fame!
Stay connected to the news to see more updates!

X and Y

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

X and Y Empty
PostSubject: X and Y   X and Y EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:54 pm

I finaly got my copies the day of release and already bet my X almost the day of release that quickly so I am enjoying my Y going to the play thorough more slowly to relly enjoy the game more. So thats why I have not been on enjoying X and Y
Back to top Go down
Mario's Food
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Mario's Food

Game(s) : Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, White, Blac
Friend code(s) : 1636.5116.7516 (black2)
Reputation or Popularity number : 9

X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: X and Y   X and Y EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 2:49 pm

This is truly the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me in relation to Pokemon.

I am trying to "catch them all", so I was walking through the tall grass and I encoutered a horde battle consisting of five Scraggys. I wasn't really paying attention and I hate horde battles so I ran away. That moment I realized that was stupid because I still needed to catch a Scraggy. The moment I looked a the Scraggys for the last brief moment, I realized that it wasn't just stupid, but the stupidest thing i had ever done: one of them was shiny.

I hated myself for it and devestated as I was, I continued to catch the Pokemon on that route. It is like the game felt sorry for me, because about 7 minutes later I encoutered and caught a shiny Skiddo.

Last summer I already got my first two shinies within four days and I know someone who has met two shinies in one day, But two shinies in seven minutes? That might be unique.
Back to top Go down

X and Y
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Forum :: Pokemon Related :: Pokemon Series (Games)-
Jump to: