Pokémon Forum
Welcome to the forum guest!! Would you like to log in or register? Administrators or Moderators will never ask you for your e-mail or password. If anyone asks or requests for your password, please notify an Administrator immediately, this means notifying through PM. While browsing this forum please enjoy!
Pokémon Forum
Welcome to the forum guest!! Would you like to log in or register? Administrators or Moderators will never ask you for your e-mail or password. If anyone asks or requests for your password, please notify an Administrator immediately, this means notifying through PM. While browsing this forum please enjoy!
Pokémon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Forum

Hello, If you need help ask a Moderator or Administrator anything! Members are allegeable to win free Pokemon, make new friends, post, and more! Please enjoy your stay.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  ChatboxChatbox  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Visit Showdown and go on Frost, Merciless League!
Save up your points to get free Pokemon up to version Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby.
Post! Post! And post! Rank up to gain fame!
Stay connected to the news to see more updates!

Any Showdown users around that want to battle?

Go down 
+2
Tierney Talib
Erock278
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erock278
Erock278

Reputation or Popularity number : 0

Any Showdown users around that want to battle? Empty
PostSubject: Any Showdown users around that want to battle?   Any Showdown users around that want to battle? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 pm

My account is Erock278, I'd love to chat and OU battle Smile
Back to top Go down
Tierney Talib
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Tierney Talib

Reputation or Popularity number : 16

PostSubject: Re: Any Showdown users around that want to battle?   Any Showdown users around that want to battle? EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:44 pm

If you want a battle, go to the bottom of our forum and enter the chatbox if anyone is there. Most of the times I am there, I am open for battle challenges. Smile So just enter the chatbox and ask the members if they want to battle you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CHUMbreon
Junior Moderator
Junior Moderator
CHUMbreon

Game(s) : Pokemon, halo, monster hunter, portal
Reputation or Popularity number : 4

PostSubject: Re: Any Showdown users around that want to battle?   Any Showdown users around that want to battle? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:29 pm

I usually do doubles VGC but I can try OU.
Back to top Go down
Quillastillen
Quillastillen

Game(s) : All of them! :)
Reputation or Popularity number : 4

PostSubject: Re: Any Showdown users around that want to battle?   Any Showdown users around that want to battle? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 am

I can battle anytime! Just send me a PM! (I might end up recording a battle every so often for my youtube channel, so just tell me if you don't want it recorded) Oh! And I think my Showdown server works, but I'd have to give out the link; it's not listed on the Pokemon Showdown website.
Back to top Go down
Tierney Talib
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Tierney Talib

Reputation or Popularity number : 16

PostSubject: Re: Any Showdown users around that want to battle?   Any Showdown users around that want to battle? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:10 pm

I rarely use PM's, it would be better if you guys just say in our forum's chat cause like that we would all know you want a battle.
Back to top Go down
LudiYOLO
Administrator
Administrator
LudiYOLO

Game(s) : Pokemon: Blue, Emerald, FR/LG, D/P/Pt, HG/SS, B/W, Black 2
Reputation or Popularity number : 48

PostSubject: Re: Any Showdown users around that want to battle?   Any Showdown users around that want to battle? EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Im free to battle on Showdown almost always, whenever anyone would like to battle come to the chatbox at the top of the Portal page and just ask Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLudiYOLO
Mario's Food
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Mario's Food

Game(s) : Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, White, Blac
Friend code(s) : 1636.5116.7516 (black2)
Reputation or Popularity number : 9

PostSubject: Re: Any Showdown users around that want to battle?   Any Showdown users around that want to battle? EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:42 pm

whenever i'm in the chatbox, i am willing to battle anyone on Showdown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Showdown users around that want to battle?   Any Showdown users around that want to battle? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any Showdown users around that want to battle?
Page 1 of 1